Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Seven Hours

That's how many hours Daniel slept last night without waking up to nurse - from 10:00PM to 5:00 AM. We were very pleasantly suprised. We're back home in Norway and doing wonderfully. Daniel went to his first Norwegian church service on Easter and was much admired. It also snowed two inches that day. Now, though, it is sunny and beautiful and about 60 degrees. I think I will take Daniel out for a walk in his baby carriage soon. It is very nice to be in our own little home again.

Here is Daniel doing his "superbaby" pose, wearing an outfit knitted by his great-great grandmother, which once belonged to Viggo. Daniel weighs a whole 11 pounds (5 kilos) as of today. More pictures will be coming soon, Mom and Dad, but Viggo is busy translating today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoo! Isn't that first "sleep thru the night" a welcome surprise. I'm glad to hear your little fam is home, healthy and happy.

Pamela Joy said...

I got to see Rosie Thomas play today. It's funny because she has the most soulful singing voice but the most dreadfully cute girly speaking voice - and the same is true of the words - her songs are mostly personal and depressing but in person she's also probably the most hilarious and goofy musician I've ever seen preform. Like she did a stand up act before she played basically. It was good and it reminded me of you since I bought you that cd and it probably made you way more depressed when I did cuz it's so depressing... that's all. You're baby is way too cute.